Thursday, January 17, 2008

Peaceful Bench :: Скамейка Спокойствия

This photograph was taken in Kiev, Ukraine during the summer of 2006. As I was walking around, I noticed a park bench that was overlooking the entire city. After taking some photos of the spectacular view, I found an interesting angle which would allow me to take a picture of the bench as well as the surrounding rail. I decided to place the camera close to the rail so it would add the effect seen above.
----------------------------------------------
Фотография была сделана в Киеве. Я нашел скамейку которая имела вид на весь город.

Camera used/Фотоапарат использыван: Canon PowerShot A530

1 comment:

tb said...

Nice work! Saw your post on The photo forum. Good luck with that new 40D. I also have a photo blog here too.

Happy Shooting!