Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life & Hardship :: Жизненые Трудности

While traveling in Greece, on the island of Hydra, I was very fortunate to be able to take this photograph. I walked to the very top of one of the island's mountains, upon which were situated a few homes. As I was ready to head back down, I noticed an elderly woman returning home. As she stopped to wipe the sweat off of her brow, I took this photograph. It has since had a very meaningful and lasting impression on me. I hope you can find the meaning behind it as well.
-----------------------------------------------
Я путешетсвовал в Грецие на острове Идра. Там я поднялся на вершину одной из гор. Готов спуститься вниз я увидел пожелую женьшиу котороя остановилась вытереть пот с брови. Мне кажеться что в этой фотографии есть особеное значение.

Camera used/Фотоапарат использыван: Canon PowerShot S3 IS

No comments: